How can we clean up those chocolate stains on the carpet? I've searched the net for some tips and here are some of them.
- It is easiest to remove the stain if you do it immediately after the carpet is stained.
- Blot, don't scrub or wipe the stain on the carpet. When you scrub or wipe the stain, it will just spread and the carpet fibers will be damaged.
- Mix mild detergent and lukewarm water and apply it on the stain. Blot with paper towel or cloth to absorb the stain. Repeat this several times until the stain is removed.
- Lastly, sponge with clean water and blot.
- For tough stains, you can apply baking soda and vinegar or household ammonia with water to the stain and blot it off.