Here are some of the ways that I have used these wire storage cubes at home:
- I have used it as dividers for my personal books / files and have used the top portion for keeping some office supplies.
- Since it's welded open wire, I have used the side to hang all these bulky items like sunglasses, head bands, etc.
- I have one used for dumping in our kids' toys specifically the small stuffed toys so that they wouldn't just lie around. Easy for the kids to dig through and it's just as easy for them to put back the toys in themselves.
- I have used one sort of as a shoe / slipper rack by the door for keeping our slippers and sandals all in one neat place. Just lift the rack and vacuum the dust accumulated underneath.
- As a magazine rack - my friend actually used one this way and placed it in their bathroom.
- As clothes and bath towels organizer.
- As kitchen organizer for keeping groceries.
- Just add an S-hook and use it to hang all sorts of things like neckties, IDs, keys, etc.
- As a side cabinet in your office where you can organize nicely all those files and folders.
Whitmor 6256-978 Storage Cubes, 1 Each Red Blue Green and Yellow