|Earning online. Image by mmagallan, Stock.xchng|
Let me just share with you some of the ways I have earned online last 2010. I was actually surprised to know after computing that I have about $1400 gross earnings. I am not posting any more the payments proof. So, it's up to you whether you would believe it or not.
Here is the breakdown of the earnings more or less.
- Paid to Click sites: $67 (I have only retained a few PTC sites which include the more stable Neobux and ClixSense)
- PeopleString: $26 (A social network that pays you to use their program, play games, etc. Once earnings reach $25, you're paid via AlertPay. To know more about PeopleString, I have linked to my other blog explaining fully about this program.)
- Paid Survey: $50 (This earning is actually accumulated over 3 years from Global Test Market)
- Online Blog Contests: $130
- Microworkers: $21 (Microworkers is a site where you get paid to do various simple tasks)
- Adgitize: $38 (Adgitize is a blog advertising network where blog owners can join for free and earn points that is converted to cash. Once earnings reach $10, you're paid via PayPal.)
- Google Adsense: $268 (Google Adsense is an advertising program which allows online content publishers to join for free so that paid ads can be displayed on their blog or web pages. Here the payout threshhold is set at $100.)
- ODesk: $18 (An outsourcing company where employers and contractors meet. You can join for free, post your profile and apply for jobs as a freelancer. ODesk gets some fee from the payments you earn)
- Freelancer.com: $447 (This is also like ODesk where you can join for free, post a profile and make bids for projects posted by employers. Per project you win, Freelancer.com charges you $5 or 10% of total project price)
- Freelance writing job: $360 (A private employer)
Disclosure: If you decide to join and sign-up on these earning opportunities, I hope you would do so by clicking from my referral links.