I have decided to join the writing project called The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011. It is a writing project on its 5th year which seeks to highlight and promote new blogs that are making waves in the blogosphere. For this year, a blog can be nominated if it was started from April 2010 to the present and is gaining readership and/or following and influencing others in any significant way.
Now, here's my list of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 201:
1. Random Thoughts - I like this blog by Reese because she has been posting about many interesting information and airing her honest thoughts on it. I especially like the posts written about current issues in Philippine society and politics which keeps me updated since I really don't watch the news or read the newspaper that much.
2. Teecup Limited - When I first visited Teecup's blog, I have noticed that she talks about something that is helpful and of interest to me - not cats though she posts a lot of pretty pictures of it, but Freelancing. If you are into freelancing or are planning to plunge in, then you need to read Teecup's tips about this topic.
3. Make More Money Online (M3O) - Liz's blog is one of those blogs that actually motivated me to retry oDesk. I have signed up earlier with oDesk prior to reading her blog but her posts about oDesk really helped me understand more about it. Now, I have a job with oDesk for more than 6 months now.
4. Certified Foodies - One of the things I also love to know about is Food. Being a Food Technologist by profession (though not employed as one), I want to know what's new in the market and this blog by Mhel and Kenneth keeps me updated on what's happening in the Philippine food industry and market.
5. Food Fashion and Fun - I like this blog because it showcases food including recipes which I could follow and sample myself. She writes the cooking instructions in a conversational way unlike in most Food blogs where recipe ingredients and cooking instructions are numbered or enumerated. Well, that's Jackie's style.
6. Tottering Mama - Being a mama myself, I like to read information that can help me in parenting my 5 active, growing up children. There are a handful of nice posts about Toddler that you might like to read on this blog.
7. The Pepperific Life - Though the author of this blog is a single mom, she sure knows a thing or two about important issues concerning child life and discipline. Read on her helpful articles like Teaching Kids Respect and Honesty.
8. The Blogger's Journal - When I need to look for something technical stuff to do in my blog, I do a Google search on it. Now, knowing that this blog gives helpful tutorials on technical blogging stuff, I know where to turn to for some helpful how-tos.
9. LEVYousa - I know the author of this blog from her other blog Living Life to the Fullest. This blog is an extension of her personal thoughts about what she sees in life that needs blogging about. Good for additional insight into the Philippine Lifestyle.
10. Techie She - The last on my list is a fairly new blog by Sheryl. But knowing Sheryl, there's something up her sleeve that people would want to know about blogging technology and how-to's, online contests, make money online and more. I like joining her weekly meme/giveaway because it serves as a catalyst or idea for some of my quality posts. You get a chance to win some prize too.
So, that's my list of blogs that I find interesting. If you want to join this project and list the blogs you like, visit Janette Toral's page on Influential Blogger for the complete details. Who knows? You might get the chance to win one of the 10 $100 that will be given away to this writing project's participants.
This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale,Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs, Pinoy Party Food, Apartment for rent, and Best deals tips.