- Sharing My Thoughts by Perl - I like this blog because she blogs about her Sunday reflections and creative artwork which are really admirable.
- Be A Lifesaver of Goodness by Sir Rob - I like this blog because of the updates he shares on health issues which are very relevant to everyday life.
- Teecup Limited by Teecup - I like this blog because of the many tips and information Teecup shares for freelancers.
- Arise Shine by Mommy Rubz - This is just a new blog but I think I will like it because of the encouraging Words Mommy Rubz is sharing about her Christian walk.
- Food, Fashion and Fun by Jackie - I like this blog because of the simple recipes shared by Jackie which I can add to my existing menu.
Now, I know many people around the world anticipated the Awards night of the 2011 Miss Universe Pageant. But I would like to share with you another Award Winning, Life-Changing event that you may be interested to watch out for. It is the showing of the 180 movie, a documentary that was produced with the purpose of changing and saving lives. I believe this is one movie that our generation needs (even in the Philippines) especially in a society where pro-abortion is becoming so popular.
This is what Ron DiCianni has to say about this movie,
“As one who was scheduled to be aborted, this astounding video struck me at my core that this is needed more now than ever. It is more than powerful...it is a vehicle of God's voice to this generation, and must be seen!”
I hope the video trailer below about the 180 movie would encourage you to watch out for this movie. Visit www.180movie.com to watch the movie for FREE starting September 26, 2011.