I am not really a professional face painter. So, what I just do is look for face painted images online and try to imitate them.
- I put the scar on the lower left cheek.
- I put a thick eyebrow over the right eye.
- Lastly, I added the mustache (You could add a beard too).
- I put green face paint on the left side of the face. (It was actually much easier to put green eye shadow all over the face than using the face paint)
- I drew a dividing stitch on the center of the face.
- I drew the mouth with big white teeth.
- I put thick eye brows over the left eye. Then added some black lines.
- (Initially, I was going to leave the other half of the face unpainted to emphasize that the Hulk has two identities but then I also put light green face paint on the other half.)
- I also put some green paint on the neck and hands.
For the costume,
I looked for green long sleeves. Then, I looked for an old shirt and cut off triangles on the sleeves and the bottom of the shirt. He also wore green (should have been purple) 3/4 pants. I didn't put tears on the pants, (sayang kasi) it's still brand new.
Here are some other face paints I took pictures of during the Halloween party in my kids school.